Saturday 20 October 2012

The Warrior Heir

The warrior heir started of a bit slow for me but it quickly turned into the intriguing story it was meant to be. One reason I was really looking forward to reading this was because of the male lead, these days you don't find much YA with male leads and I was hoping it would be an adventure story without too much romance. The warrior heir fulfilled both these categories. The characters were likable, the pace was good though I believe this book is for a younger audience (of about 11-14?) . It has a little depth but not much intricacy. Good if your looking for a break after reading complex fantasies. The reason I really enjoyed this book however was because the author has set and amazing fantasy story in the contemporary world while still retaining the charm of second world fantasy.
All in All a great book.

No comments:

Post a Comment